|Photographer||Wright, Thomas B.|
|Date of photo||1925|
|Object Name||Print, Photographic|
Harbison, Thomas G.
Calloway, P. C.
|Title||Emmons Industrial School in 1925|
Emmons Industrial School in 1925
Photo of Emmons Industrial School in 1925. It replaced Shortoff School when it was built on the hill above in 1906, but it's gone today. Prof. Harbison wrote a personal account of the tragic lightning strike at Emmons Industrial School on Sunday, July 20, 1913.