Previous Next
Record 2/5
Description
Central House, built in 1878, photo around 1883. Owner Joseph Hallack replaced the wire fence in front with a picket fence in 1884.

The Moccasin War

Central House in 1883
Central House, 1883 (Bundy)

COPYRIGHT INFORMATION ~ When using this image, the credit line should appear in the following format: Image courtesy of the Highlands Historical Society, Inc.