||Wright, Thomas B.
|Date of photo
||Photo of Emmons Industrial School in 1925. It replaced Shortoff School when it was built on the hill above in 1906, but it's gone today. Prof. Harbison wrote a personal account of the tragic lightning strike at Emmons Industrial School on Sunday, July 20, 1913.
Harbison, Thomas G.
Calloway, P. C.
||Emmons Industrial School in 1925